This is the part where I’m currently really unsure about it. Something that will suit the mood of the scenes would be best. Nothing too heavy, I’m currently in favour of soft, strings instruments. Perhaps a few wind instruments or two. Due to the Japanese setting of the story, some music that leans towards the Japanese side would be best in some areas.
*update*
As for the characters, I know for sure that I want Mitsu's fox friend to have a childish voice, while Mitsu will have a female voice that sounds around 16-25 in age. Nothing too high, nothing too low. For the husband, I'm still unsure of how high or low I would want his voice to be but I know I want his voice to have a gentle and kind feeling to it.
Influences will be posted when I have them ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment