Animation and Motion Tests

Test Animation-Profile Fox Walk #2
After the profile fox walk which grows, I went back and fixed the animation. It no longer grows!! Success!~

Profile Fox Animation from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.


---------------------------
Test Animation- Profile Fox Walk
well.. the intention was to make a profile walk cycle.. and it seems I succeeded.. the one biggest problem is that it grows!!! lol... gonna have to go back and fix it.. which I'm not looking forward to.. just thought I'd share something i found funny~

Profile Fox Walk Cycle... IT GROWS!!!! from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.


---------------------------
Test Animation- Fox walk
Why is it that I find quadruped walks easier than biped? Aren't bipeds supposed to be easier? Maybe it's just this time around. Anyways, here is an animation test for the fox. I'm not really liking how the head bobs....=.=

testanimation-foxwalk from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.

--------------------------------
Test Animation- Mitsu walk
Well.. this was supposed to be a walk cycle.. but it kinda became more of a run.. that is stiff looking in certain areas..=.= I tried slowing it down by adding more frames inbetween but it kinda became awkward looking. Perhaps it's the way I drew some areas?

testanimation-mitsuwalk from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.

---------------------------------
Below is Phase I of my title screen. It's currently a bit slow with some minor but fixable errors.

SSOU ANIM411 title phase1 from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment