Here is a link to a revised script that corresponds to animatic IV in PDF format:
Sunshowers Script- animatic IV
-----------------------
Here is a revised script that corresponds to animatic III. It has been changed so that more can be shown in animation rather than stating the obvious.
http://www.ecuad.ca/~ssou/ANIM421_senioranimation2/Script-Sunshowers4.docx
---------------------------
Here is an updated script that corresponds with animatic phase II in pdf format:
Updated Sunshowers Script PDF
---------------------
Here is the script that follows animatic phase I.V. There will be changes to the future animatics but I don't believe that it will effect the script much.
Sunshowers Script PDF
Script: “Sunshowers” by Sandy Sou
Key:
F= Fox M= Mitsu H= Husband *x*=sfx/action
Scene 1: Before Wedding
It is the day of the wedding at the shrine and Mitsu and fox friend go to escort the bride to the ceremonial hall.
F: “The wedding is starting soon Mitsu! It’s so exciting!”
M: “Yes it is, isn’t it? Come on, let’s go check on the bride!”
F: “Right!”
Mitsu and fox friend arrive at the room where the bride is in, only to find the bride is missing.
M: “Miss, the wedding is about to begin, I’ve come to bring you to the ceremonial hall.”
“Miss?”
“Excuse me, I’m coming in!”
“Huh? Where is she?”
F: “Mitsu! Over here!”
“Isn’t that…?”
M: *gasps*
“It’s the bridal headpiece!”
F: “But where’s the bride?”
M: *amused voice*
“Maybe she ran away?”
F: *turns head to look at Mitsu*
“Mitsu! Don’t say that! She couldn’t have run away!”
M: “Ehhh… but she’s not here anymore…”
F: “Oh god! What do we do?”
M: *giggle*
“Hehe, don’t worry!”
“I’ll just take the place of the bride!”
F: “You sure about that?”
M: “What are a few years? It can’t be that bad.”
Scene 2: Time Together as a Couple
The wedding is a success; Mitsu and her husband begin to live their lives together as a couple.
Mitsu cooks for husband and they enjoy the meal together.
M: “Here!”
H: “Thanks!”
The husband takes care of Mitsu when she is sick and see’s Mitsu’s true form when she is weak and her disguise fails.
M: *deep breaths*
“…fu.. fu..”
“… mnghh…”
H: “Hn?”
“Hmm…?”
*gasps*
“I must be seeing things.”
Mitsu and the husband go to a local market. A tofu stall catches Mitsu’s attention and in her excitement she loses control of part of her disguise, letting a tail slip.
M: “Wow this market is big! It’s so lively!”
H: *agreeing sound*
“Mm. Looks like a busy day today!”
M: *gasps*
“Let’s go over there!”
H: “See anything you want?”
M: *excited voice*
“Ooh! This, and this!”
“I’ll take that too!”
“And that!”
H: “Huh? What is that?”
“… a tail?”
“Am I seeing things again?”
“Could it be…?”
“It’s not possible is it?”
Mitsu enjoys the tofu she has bought.
M: “Mmm!”
*chewing/munching sounds*
“ Delicious!”
“This tofu tastes great!”
Mitsu offers some to the husband.
M: “Here! For you!”
H: “Thanks!”
Scene 3: A Discovery Made by the Husband.
Mitsu and her fox friend are conversing and the husband comes across this, discovering Mitsu’s true form and confirms his suspicions about Mitsu.
F: “How are you doing?”
M: “I’m fine.”
H: *gasps*
“What’s going on?”
“Ears and a tail! They’re real after all!”
F: “So does he know of your true form yet?”
M: “No, I don’t believe so.”
F: “How much longer will you stay?”
M: “I don’t know. We’ll see.”
“I’m content for now.”
Scene 4: Night Scene
Mitsu wakes up in the middle of the night one day and not understanding the feelings she has for her husband, she decides that she’s had enough and it is time to leave.
M: *sighs*
“What is this feeling in my chest?”
“It hurts when I think of him.”
"Why does my heart pound so fast when I think of him?"
“I don’t understand it.”
“I don’t like it.”
“I’ve had enough of this.”
“It’s time to go home.”
“Goodbye.”
“Please forgive me.”
Scene 5: Morning After
The husband wakes up to discover that Mitsu is gone.
H: *stretches*
“mmngh”
“Aa, it’s morning.”
“Good morn-”
The husband turns to Mitsu’s side and opens his eyes.
“Mitsu! She’s not here!”
The husband thinks back to the conversation he overhears Mitsu have with her fox friend.
~~~
F: “How much longer will you stay?”
M: “I don’t know. We’ll see.”
~~~
H: *cries*
“No! She’s gone!”
“She’s left!”
Scene 6: Thinking of You
The husband and Mitsu have separated and they think of each other.
H: “I miss her.”
M: “I miss him.”
*sighs*
The husband makes up his mind and decides to find Mitsu.
H: *determined voice*
“I’m going to find her.”
“I’ll bring her back.”
“We’ll be together again!”
Scene 7: Back Where it All Started
The husband’s search for Mitsu leads him back to the shrine where he got married.
The husband arrives at the shrine.
H: “A shrine?”
“Wait this is the shrine where we first met!”
He sees a figure that resembles Mitsu and calls out to her.
H: “It’s her!”
“That’s her isn’t it?”
“Mitsu!”
Hearing her name, Mitsu turns around assuming it is a guest to the shrine.
M: “Hmm? Yes, how may I…”
*gasps*
“Hubby?”
H: “Mitsu, why did you leave?”
M: *guiltily stammers*
“…I- I…”
H: “Were you not happy?”
M: “N-No! That’s not it! I…”
H: “It’s your true form, the fox, isn’t it?”
M: *gasps*
*quiet, guilty tone*
“… you knew?”
“… so… you knew?”
H: “Yea, I did.”
“There’s nothing wrong with your true form Mitsu! In fact, I think it’s cute!”
M: *surprised gasp*
*tone of disbelief*
“Ehhh?”
“Really?”
H: *deep breath*
“Mitsu, I still love you!”
“Won’t you be with me again?”
M: *gasps*
*happy tone of agreement*
“Yes!”
Scene 8: A Second Wedding
Mitsu and the husband get back together. They have another wedding, this time with Mitsu in her true form.
The second wedding is a success. It starts to rain.
The husband and Mitsu look up at the sky.
H: *tone of disbelief*
“Ah, it’s raining!”
M: “Oh! A sunshower!”
*mischievious/playful tone*
“Say, did you know? They say that when it rains during a sunny day, a fox is getting married
somewhere!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment