-------------
The fox sidekick in her both her statue and live form. I'm thinking the orange may be too deep of a shade... perhaps a lighter shade in the future?
----------------
Mitsu in her wedding outfit.
----------------
Mitsu in her shrine outfit and some facial expressions. I tried to give Mitsu fox-like features such as squinty eyes to give off a sly feeling.
---------------
Drawings of what the husband will be mostly seen wearing throughout the film. Colours may vary or change depending on the scene, otherwise the designs should be finalized. I wonder if Mitsu and hubby can be simplified even further or not?
-----------------
Some drawings of Mitsu in the outfits she appears in throughout the film. The colours are pretty much finalized... I hope.
-----------------------------
A quick drawing of Mitsu in her humanoid fox form. Still not quite satisfied with it. I want to simplify it further. Perhaps less details to certain areas? I'm finally satisfied with the ears and eyes. Still playing around with the hair.
-----------------------------
Wedding kimono references. I need to practice drawing the headpiece and uchikake(outer garment) more. -----------------------------
Found 2 videos on Youtube that show a Japanese wedding ceremony. I will use them as reference for any scenes of the wedding ceremony and clothing that I might add to my film. Will also use as references for the shrine grounds.
Video 1
Video 2
-------------------------
Here are some previous character concept art. I'm thinking of simplifying things more and redesigning certain areas. I will update that when I get the chance.
The link below leads to a previous blog that has the same images.
Character Designs on Other Blog















0 comments:
Post a Comment