Animatics-Phase III

Here is the full version of animatic III. There is full narration with a temporary voice. The VFS placeholder voices are still there. There is currently minimal sound and no music.Part of one scene is animated and coloured.

SSOU ANIM411 animatic phaseIII full panel from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.


-----------------------------

Here is an updated version of animatic III. It is still incomplete, but there is 1 new scene. Otherwise the rest is just a cut and paste job of animatic II. I've tried to add narration to the story, but it just lengthens the entire video. I will need to cut some scenes. Apologies for the size change of the video midway through. There were problems with animatic II that I couldn't solve.

animatic3-scene1 w-s CUTANDPASTE from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.


-------------------------

Here is the first little bit of my animatic phase III. The scene is one where I chose to change the staging around. I'll post the completed animatic soon.

animatic3-scene1 w-s from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment